1. Prepare the salad dressing : mix together mayonnaise, salad cream, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice.
Stir until all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Prepare the fried shrimp : In a bowl, add shrimps, salt, egg white and tapioca starch (1 tbsp). Then stir until all ingredients mixed well. Coat marinated shrimp with tapioca starch one by one until finish all.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Deep fry the prepared shrimps around 3 minutes or until cooked well.
Drain and set aside.
4. In a bowl, mix the battered shrimp with prepared salad dressing (step 1). Stir until mixed well. Set aside.
5. In a bowl, add your favourite fruit with prepared salad dressing (step 1). Stir until mixed well. Set aside.
6. Arrange the serving plate : put the salad vegetables on the plate. Then put the mixed fruits on the salad vegetables.
Lastly, put the battered shrimps on the top. Garnish with some parsley, and now it is ready to serve. Enjoy !!