* 250 grams chicken
* 4 tablespoons tamarind concentrate
* 4 tablespoons palm sugar
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* 5 tablespoons water
* fried red shallots (for garnishing)
* fried chillies (for garnishing)
* 1 cup wheat flour ( or all purpose flour)
* cooking oil
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. In a big bowl, mix together chicken, salt, ground pepper and and wheat flour. Knead with hand until all mixed well. Then deep fried until all thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce : Heat oil (1 tbsp) in a wok over low heat. Add tamarind concentrate, fish sauce, palm sugar and water. Stir until all ingredients dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add the fried chicken (prepared in step 1) and stir fry with the tamarind sauce until mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to the serving plate. Sprinkle on top with fried red shallots, and fried chillies. Garnish on top wit coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .