* 350 grams chicken, cut into well pieces
* 2 stalk of lemongrass (lightly pounded and cut into 2" long)
* 3 kaffir lime leaves
* 5 small pieces of galangal
* 10 mushrooms, cleaned and cut into well pieces
* 5 tomatoes
* 5 fresh chilies, smashed
* 2 dried chilies
* 2 tablespoons garlic, smashed
* 2 tablespoons red shallots, smashed
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1/2 cup, evaporated milk
* 1 tablespoon roasted chili paste
* 3 cups chicken stock (or water)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Heat chicken stock (or water) in a pot over medium heat. Add garlic, red shallot, lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves. Wait until boiling, then add chicken.
2. Wait until the chicken is nearly cooked, then add mushroom, tomatoes, roasted chili paste and evaporated milk. Stir until all ingredients mixed well and chicken is done. Remove from heat.
3. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and fresh chili. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and dried chili. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .