* 300-500 grams any fish, clean and sliced into well pieces
* 200 grams bamboo shoots, clean and sliced
* 4 tablespoons tamarind concentrate
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 2 1/2 cups water
Yellow Curry Paste Ingredients
* 6 dried red spur chilies, seeded and soaked
* 5 fresh red chilies, sliced
* 1/2 tablespoon fresh tumeric, sliced
* 1 tablespoon garlic, sliced
* 1/2 tablespoon shallots, sliced
* 1/2 tablespoon salt
* 1 1/2 tablespoon shrimp paste
1. Grind garlic, red shallot, fresh and dried chilies, tumeric, salt and shrimp paste in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. Heat water with the yellow curry paste (already prepared step 1) in a pot until boiling, then add fish. Leave and do not stir it until nearly done, otherwise the soup will have bad smell.
3. Wait until the soup is boiling again, add bamboo shoots. Then season with tamarind concentrate, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce. Stir until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .