* 4-6 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 100 grams squid, scored and sliced
* 100 grams chicken, cut into well pieces
* 5-8 dried shiitake mushrooms
* 200 grams lettuce, cut into pieces
* 1 spring onion, cut into 1" long
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
* 1 tablespoon chopped red shallot
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* cooking oil
* 6 cups chicken stock (or water)
1. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in water until soft. Remove, drain and cut off stems. Then cut into well pieces.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and red shallot. Stir until golden and fragrant. Then add chicken and stir fry until the chicken is almost done.
3. Add chicken stock (or water) and wait until the soup starts to boil. Add shiitake mushrooms and wait for 15 minutes.
4. Add shrimp, squid, spring onion and lettuce. Wait until all cooked, then season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and fish sauce. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with ground black pepper and serve immediately with hot steamed rice
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .