Thai Recipes : Thai Stir Fried Bitter Gourd with Egg
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 1 bitter gouard
* 1 egg
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1.5 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1-2 tablespoons cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash and clean the bitter gourd. Then cut in half length-wise. Remove seeds and white pith from the middle of the bitter gourd with a small spoon. Slice it into pieces and mix with salt. Wash with clean water to remove salt.
2. Heat water in a pot over medium heat. Add sliced bitter gouards and boil until cooked. Remove and drain.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add minced garlic and stir fry until fragrant. Add beaten egg and sliced bitter gouards.
4. Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce. Stir until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with pepper and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.