* 250 grams minced pork
* 200 grams baby cabbage (cut halves)
* 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon chilies, coarsely chopped
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon seasoning sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 chicken stock (or water)
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add minced garlics and chopped chilies. Stir fry until yellow and fragrant. Add minced pork and fry until nearly cooked.
2. Add baby cabbages and stir fry for a while. Then season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, seasoning sauce and sugar.
3. Add chicken stock (or water). Turn up to high heat and stir fry quickly until all cooked and mixed thoroughly.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice or rice soup.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .