Thai Recipes : Thai Stir fried shrimps with Green Curry Paste
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 8-12 medium-sized shrimps, shelled and deveined
* 3 tablespoons Green Curry Paste
* 50 grams coconut
* 100 grams pea eggplant
* 4 kaffir lime leaves
* 3 tablespoons chicken stock (or water)
* 50 grams sweet basil leaves
* 2 red chili peppers, sliced diagnally
* 3/4 cup coconut milk (keep 2 tablespoons for topping before serving)
* 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add Green Curry Paste and stir fry until aromatic.
2. Add shrimps and stir until nearly done. Then add eggplants, pea eggplants and kaffir lime leaves. Stir fry for 1 minute.
3. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Then add chicken stock. Turn up to high heat. Add sweet basil leaves and coconut milk. Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Pour coconut milk over (2 tablespoons) and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.