* 1 cup cooked pork skin, sliced into thin, long pieces
* 10-15 chilies
* 1/2 teaspoon sodium nitrate
* plastic bags and plastic bands
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash and rub the pork dry. Then put it in the blender.
2. In a big bowl, mix together minced pork, salt, cooked sticky rice, sodium nitrate, sugar, pork skin and chopped garlic. (for spicy taste, you may also add chili into the mixture)
3. Knead with hand until all indredients mixed well. Then put the mixture in the plastic bag and tie with plastic bands (quantity packed depends on the serving amount). Let fermented for at least 2 - 4 days .
4. Bring the sour pork to deep fry or grill on charcoal then serve with fresh vegetables (cabbage, ginger, spring onion, and coriander leave). You may also use the sour pork to cook other thai dishes such as Thai fried rice with sour pork, Thai sour pork salad, etc.