1. Grind garlic, peppercorns, chopped coriander roots, and salt in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. Add shrimps and flour (diluted with water). Grind until mixed well. Bring out the dough paste and knead with hand until the shrimp dough skin becomes smooth and all mixed thoroughly. Then make the dough to be a cylinder shape with 1.5" in diameter.
3. Bring the shrimp dough to the steamer and steam until cooked. Remove from steamer and wait until cool down. Slice the cooked shrimp dough into pieces (1 mm. thick) until finish all. Arrange the sliced shrimp dough in a rack and leave in the sun until it completely dried.
4. Bring the dried shrimp dough to deep fry until cooked and crispy. Remove and drain.
5. Arrange in a serving dish. Serve immediately with prepared dipping sauce.