* 350 grams pork ribs, cut into well pieces
* 1/2 cup straw mushroom, cut halves
* 2 lemon grasses, cut halves
* 3 pieces sliced galangal
* 5 tomatoes, roasted
* 5 red shallots, roasted
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 scallion, cut into 1" long
* 5 kaffir lime leaves, torn
* 1 parsley, coarsely chopped
* 15 chilies, roasted
* 5-8 coriander leaves
* 3 cups stock
1. Heat stock in a pot over medium heat. Add pork spare ribs and let simmer for at least 60 minutes.
2. Add sliced galangals, red shallots, straw mushrooms, lemon grasses, and tomatoes. Wait until boiling again, then season with fish sauce and lime juice.
3. Add scallions, kaffir lime leaves, parsley and stir until mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and roasted chilies. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .