Thai Recipes : Thai Pork Curry with Thai Morning Glory
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 200 grams Red Curry Paste
* 300 grams pork
* 1 cup thai morning glory
* 1/4 cup tamarind concentrate
* 1/4 cup coconut sugar
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 5-7 kaffir lime leaves
* 2 kaffir limes, cut in half
* 4 cups coconut milk
Thai Food Preparations
1. Clean the pork. Drain and slice into thin pieces.
2. Clean thai morning glory. Cut into pieces (1" long). Drain and set aside .
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Stir fry red curry paste with coconut milk (1 cup). Fry until aromatic and the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk. Add sliced porks and fry until nearly cooked. Then add the rest of coconut milk (2 cups).
4. Season with coconut sugar, fish sauce and tamarind concentrate. Add prepared thai morning glory, kaffir limes and kaffir lime leaves. Keep stirring until the vegetables are cooked. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer the soup into the bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.