* 300 grams shrimp , finely chopped
* 100 grams minced pork * 1 egg
* 1 tablespoon coriander roots
* 5-8 garlic cloves
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* 2 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 packs instant noodle, coarsely crushed
* cooking oil for deep frying
* fried chicken dipping sauce ( or chili sauce / ketchup, etc.)
* fresh vegetables (cabbages, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.)
1.Grind garlics, coriander roots, and pepper in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. In a big bowl, mix together the prepared garlic+peppercorn+coriander root paste (step 1) with shrimp, pork, soy sauce, salt and beaten egg. Knead with hand until all mixed thoroughly.
3. Shape it into small balls (bite-sized) and dip in the smashed instant noodles. Flip it upside down with care until all surface coated well. Do it all and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Deep fry the prepared balls till golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Remove and drain.
5. Arrange the fried balls with the fresh vegetables. Serve immediately with dipping sauce and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .