1. Grind coriander root, peppercorns, garlicin a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor). Then bring it to marinate with ground pork, chopped carrot, chopped coriander leaves and soy sauce. Knead with hand until mixed well and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
2. Cut each sliced bread into 4 small pieces. Then spoon the marinated mixture (1 teaspoon) and put on top of each small bread. Do it until finish all breads.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. While waiting, break the egg in to a bowl and stir until mixed well.
4. When the oil is hot and ready for deep frying, dip the prepared bread in the beaten egg and bring to deep fry in the wok. Deep fry the top side (with marinated pork) first, then flip and fry the back side. Fry until golden and cooked, then remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
5. Transfer the deep fried pork bread into the dish. Serve immediately with fresh vegetables (tomato, cucumber, etc.) and dipping sauce (cucumber relish).