Thai Recipes : Thai Fried Chicken with Spicy Sauce
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 300 grams chicken ( cut into well pieces)
* 1/2 cup cubed pineapples
* 1/2 cup sliced shitake mushrooms
* 2 tablespoons sliced chili peppers
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlics
* 1 tablespoon chopped chilies
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
* 2 tablespoons oil (for sauce)
* cooking oil (for deep frying)
* coriander leaves, cashew nuts for garnishing
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chickens and fry until golden and cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce : Heat oil (2 tbsp) in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlics and chopped chilies. Fry until aromatic and golden.
3. Add sliced shitake mushrooms, cubed pineapples and sliced chili peppers. Then season with fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce and tomato sauce. Turn up to high heat. Stir fry until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Arrange the fried chickens (prepared in step 1) in the serving dish. Pour prepared suace over the chicken. Sprinkle on top with cashew nuts and coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.