1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and stiruntil yellow and fragrant. Then add minced pork and fry until nearly cooked.
2. Add sliced corn babies, onions and carrots. Stir fry until all vegetables are cooked. Then add sliced tomatoes and season with sugar, oyster sauce, seasoning sauce. Stir untill all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Beat eggs in the bowl and stir until mixed well. Then fry in the pan to make thin omelette. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer the omelette to the flat plate. Add the stir fried minced pork (prepared in step 2) on the omelette (place it a the side nearest to you), then gently roll up the egg to enclose filling (also fold the egg edge inside as you go and make it tight).
5. Slice the egg roll into well pieces then arrange it to a serving plate. Garnish on top with sliced scallions and coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.