* 5-8 chilies
* 5 cloves garlic
* 4 pieces, sliced ginger
* 1 solanum
* 1 tablespoon dried shrimp
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 teaspoons shrimp paste
* 2 boiled eggs, sliced
* fresh vegetables ( cabbage, long bean, cucumber, etc.)
1. Wrap the shrimp paste with banana leave. Grill over low heat until fragrant.
2. Remove outside hairs of solanum, wash and clean. Then slice into thin pieces
3. Grind garlics, shrimp paste, dried shrimps, solanums and chilies in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
4. Season with sugar, fish sauce and lime juice. Stir until mixed well.
5. Transfer to a serving dipping sauce bowl. Serve immediately with prepared fresh vegetables, boiled egg and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .