* 3 eggs * 100 grams pork
* 50 grams salted fish
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlics
* 1 tablespoon sliced red shallots
* 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
* 1/2 tablespoon chopped chilies
* 1/4 cup chicken stock (or water)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Wash the pork with clean water. Then chop salted fish and the pork togerther until finely mixed
2. Beat the eggs in the bowl. Add the pork and salted fish mixture (prepared in step 1).
3. Then add chopped garlics, sliced red shallots, chopped chillies and chicken stock (or water). Stir until all ingredients mixed throroughly.
4. Heat water in a steamer. Wait until boiling, then place the bowl and turn down to medium heat. Steam for 15-20 minutes or until cooked. Remove from heat.
5. Sprinkle on top with chopped scallions and coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice. .
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .