* 400 grams pork spareribs
* 80 grams ginger
* 5-8 shitake mushrooms, slice into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 3 coriander roots, smashed
* 6 cups water
* coriander leaves and pepper
1. Wash and clean the spareribs, cut into well pieces.
2. Wash and clean the ginger. Remove the skin and slice into well pieces.
3. Heat water in a pot over medium heat. Add coriander roots, sliced gingers and pork spareribs. Wait until cooked, skimming the top for scum and excess fat.
4. Season with fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar. Then add shitake mushrooms and simmer with low heat for at least 30 minutes until the meat is soft and tender. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and peppers. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .