* 1 pork leg (if possible choose front leg), 600 grams
* 100 grams shitake mushroom (or other fresh vegetable)
* 4 eggs
* 3 coriander roots
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon black soy sauce
* 4 tablespoons sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon five spices powder
* 3 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1 teaspoon peppercorn, crushed
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 3 cups water
* 3 coriander leaves (for garnishing)
Dipping Sauce Ingredients :
* 2 yellow chiles, finely sliced
* 1 teaspoon coriander roots, chopped
* 3 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons white vinegar
1. Heat water in a pot. Add eggs and wait until cooked. Remove from heat and peel out the egg shells.
2. Heat water in a big pot. Then add pork leg, garlic, coriander roots, five spices powder, black peppercorns, light soy sauce.
3. Wait until the water boils again, then add dark soy sauce and shitake mushroom. Let simmer for at least 30 minutes.
4. Prepare the sauce by pounding all sauce ingredients using mortar and pestle or food processer until all ingredients mixed well. Then add vinegar and stir again, set aside.
5. After 30 minutes, remove from heat, then cut the pork leg into a well pieces and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves on top and serve immediately with sauce and steamed rice.
(For 2-4 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .