* 5-8 medium-sized cleaned shrimps, shelled, and deveined
* 50 grams minced pork
* 100 grams water mimosa, cleaned and cut into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon fried garlic
* 1/2 tablespoon chopped chili
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons sugar
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then scald shrimps and minced pork in boiled water (one at a time) until cooked. Remove from heat and drain.
2. In the same pot, bring water mimosa into the boiled water, wait until cooked then remove from heat and drain.
3. In a big bowl, mix together all ingredients. Season with fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Stir until mixed well. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with fried garlic on top and serve immediately.