* 200 grams pork liver (or beef liver)
* 1 tablespoon ground roasted sticky rice
* 1 tablespoon ground chili
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
* 1/2 cup mint leaves
* 4 shallots, thinly sliced
1. Wash the liver in clean water and sliced into well pieces.
2. Heat water in a pot. Then scald sliced liver until nearly cooked. Remove and drain.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add liver, sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, chopped scallion, ground chili, ground roasted sticky rice and shallots. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately with fresh vegetable (cabbage, cucumber, etc.) and hot steamed rice (or sticky rice).
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .