Thai Recipes : Thai Rice Noodle with Seafood in Curry Gravy
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 200 grams wide rice noodle
* 5-8 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled
* 150 grams scallop, cleaned
* 200 grams squid, cut into well pieces
* 1/4 cup soup (or water)
* 3 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon curry powder
* 1 onion, cube (small)
* 1 cup of cube red+green chili pepper
* 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
* 1.5 tablspoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon roasted chili paste oil
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground pepper
* 2 tablespoons corn starch diluted in water
* 1 egg, beaten
* scallion sliced diagnally, for garnishing
* celery leaves, for garnishing
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add wide rice noodle and fry until golden and crispy. Remove, drain and arrange in the serving plate.
2. Mix together the beaten egg, seasoning sauce, soy sauce, roasted chili paste oil, sugar and ground pepper ("Egg Sauce"). Stir until all mixed well.
3. Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add shrimps, scallop and squid then stir until nearly cooked. Add the mixed egg sauce (prepared in step 2), onion, chili peppers and soup. Stir quickly until all ingredients cooked. Lastly thicken it with the prepared diluted corn starch. Remove from heat.
4. Pour the thicken soup over prepared noodles, garnish on top with sliced scallion and celery leaves and serve immediately.