* 500 grams fresh squid
* 2 tablespoons butter (for marinating squids)
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (for marinating squids)
* fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato, etc.)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
Seafood Dipping Sauce Ingredients :
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 10-15 chilies, crushed
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Wash squids in clean water. Remove the insides, eyes and black inks. Marinate clean squids with butter and lime juice for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the seafood dipping sauce by adding all seafood sauce ingredients together. Stir until mixed well and transfer to a dipping saucer
3. After marinating, grill squids over charcoal at medium heat until cooked throughly, apply the marinated sauce to the squids while turning over.
4. Slice the cooked squids into well pieces. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with seafood sauce and fresh vegetables.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .