* 150 grams wheat flour (or all purpose flour)
* 1 egg
* 3/4 cup water
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* fresh vegetables, cut into well pieces
(any vegetables, baby corn, onion, string bean, etc.)
* cooking oil
1. In a big bowl, mix together flour, egg and water. Then add baking powder and stir again until all mixed well.
2. Dip the prepared vegetables in the flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add vegetables (already coated with flour mixture) and fry until golden and crispy. Remove and drain.
4. Arrange fried vegetables in a serving plate. Serve immediately with dipping sauce (ketchup, plum sauce or chicken dipping sauce).
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .