* 250 grams medium-sized prawns, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 300 grams asparagus (cut into 1" long)
* 100 grams carrot, sliced
* 100 grams shitake mushroom, sliced
(if you use dried shitake, soak in warm water 10-15 minutes until soft before cooking)
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon corn starch (dissolved in water)
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons sesame oil
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1/2 cup soup (or water)
* coriander leaves for garnishing
* cooking oil
1. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then add prepared prawns and scald it in boiled water until cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic. Then add asparagus an carrot. Stir until soft and cooked thoroughly (3 - 5 minutes).
3. Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sesame oil and sugar. Then add prawns, shitake mushroom and soup. Stir until all ingredients mixed well (about 1 minute).
4. Turn up to high heat. Add corn starch (already dissolved in water). Stir quickly until the sauce is thicken and all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immdeiately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .