* 5 - 8 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled, and deviened
* 300 grams maccaroni
* 2 eggs
* 1 onion, sliced
* 2 tomatoes, cut into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 scallions, cut into 1" long
* cooking oil
* fresh vegetables (cucumber, sliced tomato, etc.)
1. Heat water in a pot. Until boiling, add maccaroni. Stir until soft and cooked thoroughly. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Stir until aromatic, then add shrimp. Continue stirring until the shrimp is nearly cooked.
3. Add egg, and break the yolk. Wait until the egg is cooked, then add prepared maccaroni, tomato and scallion. Stir for 3 - 5 minutes.
4. Season wit sugar, soy sauce, salt and tomato sauce. Stir fry until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with prepared fresh vegetables.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .