* 300 grams chicken, cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1 onion, cut into pieces
* 3 green peppers, sliced diagnally
* 1 tablespoon chopped chili
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 5 scallions, cut into 1" long
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped chili. Stir until golden and aromatic.
2. Add chicken and stir until nearly done. Then add green peppers, onion and scallion.
3. Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper and sugar. Turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .