1. Wash the fish in clean water. Remove the inside organ (if necessary) and score the fish at an angle all the way to the bones on both sides to help it cook faster. Set fish on a heat-proof plate which is able to put in a steamer.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oystersauce, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, pickled plum and chicken stock. Then pour on the prepared fish.
3. Arrange pork fat, chinese celery, shitake mushroom, ginger and red chili pepper on the prepared fish. Heat water in a steamer until boiling. Then put the prepared fish in the steamer and leave it for 10-15 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
4. Prepare the soya bean sauce : Mix together all sauce ingredients. Stir until the sugar is dissolved and all ingredients mixed well. Transfer to a dipping sauce bowl.
5. Serve the steamed fish and soya bean sacue immediately with hot steamed rice.