* 1 fish (any meaty white fish) weight 400-500 grams
* 2 scallions, cut into 1" long
* 3-5 chilies, chopped
* 6 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 4 tablespoons lime juice
* 1/2 cup chicken stock
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Clean and score the fish at an angle all the way to the bones on both sides to help it cook faster. Set fish on a heat-proof plate which is able to put in a steamer.
2. Heat water in a steamer until boiling. Then put the prepared fish in the steamer and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add chicken stock, chilies, garlic, fish sauce and scallions. Stir until mixed well.
4. Remove the steamed fish from the steamer, then pour the prepared sauce over the fish and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .