* 450 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon red curry paste
* 1 cup coconut milk
* 20 grams peppercorn
* 5 kaffir lime leaves
* 1 cup string beans, cut into 1" long
* 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add red curry paste, and fry until aromatic . Then add pork and string bean. Stir fry until the pork is almost done and the string bean is soft.
2. Add coconut milk. Stir fry for a few minutes then add peppercorn and kaffir lime leaves.
3. Season with fish sauce, sugar and salt. Turn up to high heat. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .