* 200 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons Red Curry Paste
* 3 red chili peppers (sliced diagnally)
* 3 tablespoons finely sliced finger root
* 1/4 cup pea eggplant
* 3-5 kaffir lime leaves, torn
* 3 tablespoons baby peppercorn
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/4 cup coconut milk
* 1/4 cup water
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* cooking oil
* 1 tablespoon finely sliced kaffir lime leves (for garnishing)
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add red curry paste and stir fry until fragrant. Then add pork and stir fry until nearly cooked.
2. Add pea eggplants, sliced finger roots, sliced chilli peppers, baby peppercorns, torn kaffir lime leaves and water. Stir fry until mixed thoroughly.
3. Add coconut milk and season with fish sauce and sugar. Turn up to high heat and stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish on top with sliced kaffir lime leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .