* 100 grams snapper , sliced (any meaty white fish)
* 100 grams squid, scored and sliced
* 100 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
* 5-10 chilies, crushed
* 1/2 red sweet pepper, sliced
* 50 grams wild ginger [kra-chai], finely sliced
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 50 grams sweet basil leaves
* 10-15 green peppercorns
* 2 tablespoons roasted chili paste
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Wait until hot, add crushed chilies, garlic, wild ginger. Stir until aromatic and golden.
2. Add shrimps, snapper, squid and stir until nearly cooked. Then add roasted chili paste, fish sauce, sugar, peppercorns, sweet pepper, and sweet basil leaves.
3. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well, then remove from heat. Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .