* 300 grams minced pork
* 100 grams pork liver, scalded until cooked and cut into well pieces
* 200 grams pig chitterling
* 1 cup grist (or plain rice)
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/4 cup finely chopped ginger
* 50 grams scallion, chopped
* 50 grams coriander leave, chopped
* 4 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 3 cups soup
* 2 tablespoons corn starch
1. In a big bowl, mix together minced pork, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce (2 tbsps), seasoning sauce and corn starch. Knead until mixed thoroughly. Let marinate for 15 - 20 minutes.
2. Heat water in a pot over low heat. Add grist (or plain rice). Boil with low heat, keep stirring until soft and cooked.
3. Transfer the cooked rice to another pot. Add prepared soup and heat it over medium heat. Wait until boiling then add marinated pork and pork liver.
4. Wait until the pork is nearly cooked, season with soy sauce (2 tbsps). Crack egg into the pot (if you want). Boil until the pork, liver and egg are thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chopped scallion, coriander leaves and ginger. Serve immediately with crispy rice noodle or bread.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .