1. Wash the pumpkin with clean water. Peel off the skin and cut into well pieces.
2. Heat 1/2 cup of coconut milk in a wok over medium -high heat, add red curry paste. Fry until aromatic and until the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk. Then add sliced porks in the wok.
3. Stir fry until the pork is nearly done. Add sliced pumpkins and the rest of coconut milk (2 cups). Wait until the pumpkin is cooked. Then season with fish sauce and sugar.
4. Add sliced chilies, kaffir lime leaves and sweet basil leaves. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serivng bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.