Thai Recipes : Fried Chicken Wings with lemongrass
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 350 grams chicken wing (or chicken), Cut into well pieces
* 1-2 tablespoons baking powder
* 2-4 stalks lemongrass, cut into 2"-3" long
* 8-12 Kaffir lime leaves, torn
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon black peppercorn
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* cooking oil
* Chili sauce for chicken (or tomato sauce)
Thai Food Preparations
1. Grind chopped lemongrass with black peppercorn in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor). Then bring it to mix together with all ingredients (except oil and chili sauce), and marinate the chicken wing (or chicken) at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves and fry until cooked throughly. Remove,drain and set aside.
3. Then add chicken wing and fry until golden and crispy. Remove and drain.
4. In a serving plate, arrange fried chicken wing with fried lemongrass/ kaffir lime leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice and chili sauce (or tomato sauce).