* 300 grams medium-sized cleaned prawns
* 4 coriander roots, crushed
* 20 peppercorns
* 4 cloves garlic, smashed
* 3 pieces of sliced ginger, smashed
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 2 cups mung bean noodles, soaked in hot water and cut into 3-5 inch long
* 1 cup water
* 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce (optional for darker color of the mung bean noodle)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Mix vegetable oil, sesame oil, peppercorns, soy sauce, sugar, water, oyster sauce and mung bean noodle in a big bowl. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
2. In the bottom of clay-pot, put the coriander roots, ginger, and garlic. Then put the mung bean noodle above bottom layer, and lastly put prawns on top of the mung bean noodle.
3. Bake at the temperature ~ 180 C about 15 minutes or until the prawns are cooked thoroughly (but not less than 10 minutes).
4. Remove from heat and leave it for 5 minutes. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .