* 250 grams pork (cut into well pieces.)
* 2 instant noodle packs
* 1/4 cup morning glory vegetables (cut into pieces)
* 1/4 cup baby corn (sliced diagnally)
* 1/2 cup holy basil leaves
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 tablespoon chopped chilies
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil
* ground pepper (sprinkle before serving)
1. Heat water in a pot. Wait until boiling, add instant noodles. Stir until nearly cooked. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and chopped chilies. Stir until yellow and fragrant. Then add sliced pork and fry until nearly cooked.
3. Add sliced corn babies and morning glory vegetables. Stir fry until the corn babies are cooked. Then add instant noodles (prepared in step 1) and stir until blended
4. Open a spot in the middle of the wok, and drop the egg in. Scramble the egg until it is almost cooked. Fold in the noodles and mix them all.
5. Season with oyster sauce, sugar and fish sauce. Finally add holy basil leaves and stir fry until all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat.
6. Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle on top with ground pepper. Serve immediately while still hot.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .