* 1 can tuna in spring water
* 7-8 chilies, sliced
* 4 red shallots
* 7 cloves garlic
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* fresh vegetables (cabbages, long beans, cucumbers, etc.)
1. Remove the skin of garlics and red shallots. Heat the wok over medium heat. Add garlics, red shallots and chillies and stir fry until aromatic and soft.
2. Pound roasted red shallots, chilies, garlic in a mortar and pestle until mixed well. Then add tuna (remove water before adding) and continue beating with the pestle until all mixed thoroughly.
3. Season with sugar, lime juice and fish sauce. Use the spoon to stir until all ingredients mixed well
4. Transfer to a serving dipping sauce bowl. Serve immediately with prepared fresh vegetables and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .