1. Blanch squids, shrimps and fish meats in boling water. Drain and set aside.
2. Prepare the salad sauce : Heat 2 tablespoons of water in a small pot. Add sugar and stir until dissolved well. Then add roasted chili paste and fish sauce. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat.
3. Season the sacue with chopped chilies, sliced lemongrasses, red shallots, kaffir lime leaves and mint leaves. Stir until mixed well.
4. Mixed the cooked squids, shrimps and fishes with the prepared salad sauce. Stir softly until all ingredients mixed thoroughly.
5. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with fresh vegetables and hot steamed rice.