* 7-10 chicken wing sticks
* 1/2 wnter melon
* 5-8 shitake mushrooms, cut into well pieces
* 8-10 garlic cloves, smashed
* 3 coriander roots, smashed
* 1 pickle lime
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoon seasoning sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 cups chicken stock (or water)
1. Clean the winter melon and peel off the skin. Cut into 4 pieces (length-wise) and remove the core. Then slice (width-wise) into pieces until finish all (1" thick).
2. Heat chicken stock (or water) in a pot over medium heat. Add smashed garlics, coriander roots and chicken wing sticks. Wait until chicken is cooked, skimming the top for scum and excess fat.
3. Turn down to low heat. Let marinate for a while until the chicken is soft and tender. Then add pickle lime, winter melons and shitake mushrooms in the pot, and boil until all cooked.
4. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce and seasoning sauce. Stir softly until all ingredients mixed well. (Be careful not to break the pickle lime, otherwise the soup will have bitter taste)
5. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with ground pepper and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .