1. Finley chop prawns and place in a medium bowl. Pound peppercorns, garlic and coriander roots into a coarse paste.
2. Then add prawns, minced pork, carrot, mushroom, chopped spring onion, and fish sauce. Mix together thoroughly. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions.
3. Position a spring roll sheet with a corner facing you. Shape a portion of mixture into a 10cm long and place it at a corner nearest to you. Roll up pastry to enclose filling, folding in sides as you go. Brush top corner with a little water to seal. Repeat with remaining mixture and spring roll sheets.
4. Heat oil in wok until hot. Cook spring rolls until golden and cooked through (about 5 minutes).
5. Drain on paper towl. Serve immediately with spring roll dipping sauce.
Spring Roll Dipping Sauce Preparations :
1. Heat water in a saucepan until boiling, then add sugar, and vinegar.
2. Remove from heat and add fish sauce and chile flakes.
3. Transfer to a dipping saucer and mix in coriander and peanuts.