1. Boiling water in a large pot (put water just cover the chicken), also add 1 tablespoon of salt.
2. Wait until chicken is cooked, skimming the top for scum and excess fat.
3. Remove the chicken from the pot and cut into well pieces.
4. In a rice cooker, add 5 cups of rice (rinse if necessary). Then add chicken stock to cover the 5 cup mark. Add in the garlic and ginger, then turn on the switch to cook. Wait until the rice is cooked.
5. While waiting for the rice, prepare the dipping sauce by mixing the soy sauce, dark soy sauce, yellow bean sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger and chile together. Stir until mixed well and transfer to a small serving cup.
6. Serve rice with chicken pieces, dipping sauce, and fresh cucumber (sliced thinly). Garnish with coriander leaves on top before serving.