* 300 grams minced pork
* 200 grams pickled lettuce
* 2 - 4 red chilies, sliced diagnally
* 2 scallions, cut into 1" long
* 1 tablespoon minced pork
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons oil
1. Wash and clean the pickled lettuces. Drain and cut into well pieces.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add minced garlic and fry until fragrant. Then add minced pork.
3. Stir fry until the pork is nearly cooked. Add pickled lettuces and season with fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar.
4. Add sliced chilies and scallions. Stir fry until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .