* 300 grams chicken
* 12-15 garlic cloves
* 10-12 peppercorns
* 3 coriander roots
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sufar
* 1 tablespoon cooking oil
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Wash the chicken with clean water. Then put in the steamer and steam until cooked thoroughly. Then cut into well pieces. Set aside.
2.Grind garlics, coriander roots, and peppercorns in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the prepared garlic+peppercorn+coriander root paste and stir fry until yellow and fragrant.
4. Add the cooked chicken in the wok. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Stir fry until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle on top with coriander leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .