* 400 grams pork, cut into well pieces (or prawns, chicken, beef)
* 200 grams string beans, cut into 1" long (other vegetables can also be used, such as carrot, cabbage, broccoli, etc.)
* 2 kaffir lime leaves, sliced thinly
* 3 tablespoons red curry paste
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* coriander leaves ( for garnishing )
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, then add red curry paste. Stir fry until aromatic.
2. Add pork and stir fry until nearly cooked (about 3-5 minutes). Then add string beans (or vegetables that you choose), fish sauce and sugar.
3. Stir fry until vegetables nearly cooked, then add sliced kaffir lime leaves, and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .