* 2 cups crisped pork fat
* 2 tablespoons red curry paste
* 1 cups string bean, cut into 1/2" long
* 1 tablespoon kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon palm sugar
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add red curry paste and stir fry until fragrant.
2. Add cripsed pork fat and string bean. Stir until soft and cooked thoroughly.
3. Season with sugar and fish sauce. Add kaffir lime leave, and turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .