* 150 grams minced pork
* 30 grams black dried seaweed, cut into well pieces
* 200 grams tofu, cut into well pieces
* 2 scallions, cut into 1" long
* 1 chinese celery, cut into 1" long (keep 2-3 leaves for garnishing)
* 1/2 teaspoon dry-pickled vegetable
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1 tablespoon fried garlic (for garnishing)
1. In a big bowl, mix together minced pork, sugar and fish sauce (1/2 teaspoon). Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat soup (or water) in a pot over medium heat. Add marinated minced pork (use spoon to make round shape pork balls). Stir until the pork is nearly done.
3. Add tofu, scallions, dry-pickled vegetable, chinese celery and seaweed. Then season with fish sauce (1/2 teaspoon), and pepper. Stir until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chinese celery leaves and fried garlic. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .