* 8 - 10 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 2 tablespoons smashed garlic
* 1 onion, sliced
* 50 grams pea
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
* 4 cups steamed rice
(if still hot, leave it cool down before cooking)
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* fresh vegetables (cucumber, scallion, etc.)
* lemon, halve (serve with fried rice)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic, and stir until golden and fragrant. Then add shrimps, and keep stirring until nearly done.
2. Add onion, pea and tomato sauce. Stir fry until all mixed well. Turn to high heat, then add steamed rice.
3. Season with fish sauce, ground pepper, and sugar. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with lemon (halve) and prepared vegetables (sliced cucumbers, scallion, etc.) and chopped chili in fish sauce.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .