* 3 tablespoons Hot and Sour Curry Paste
* 10-12 medium sized shrimps
* 400 grams Katuri Flowers
* 5 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
* 1/2 cup tamarind concentrate
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 5 cups water
1. Remove pollens inside the Katuri flowers and then wash with clean water. Drain and set aside.
2. Clean the shrimps, and then peeled and deveined. Set aside.
3. Heat water in a pot over medium heat. Add Hot and Sour curry paste and wait until boiling. Then add prepared shimps and Katuri flowers.
4. Wait until nearly done, season with coconut sugar, fish sauce and tamarince concentrate. Remove from heat. Then add lime juice and stir until mixed well.
5. Transfer the soup into the bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .